Gold Parking Service Gatwick - Ben 10

Featured on BBC Watchdog tonight as Rogue Traders.

2 brothers with a stylish website offering "secure" off airport parking. Programme revealed they were taking money and parking vehicles in the streets and public car parks in and around Crawley.

If you've not heard about them and you intend parking at Gatwick, avoid them at all costs. Your car could well end up damaged, used for their own amusement, stolen or incur parking fines. As was reported by other viewers. Their website is still live even after being highlighted on WD tonight.

I parked on the airport at Gatwick last summer. The car was in a secure car park, monitored and the car was in the spot I left it. Recommend this as the best way.

Why these people get away with trading and why the police can't investigate and reveal the possible fraud they are committing is beyond me.

Just in case you missed the programme tonight.

Gold Parking Service Gatwick - jc2

At least they were parked,some are used as minicabs!

Gold Parking Service Gatwick - FP

Glad to hear another rogue set-up has been busted. I wasn't aware this sort of thing went on, but, being a cynic, I'm not surprised.

To be more positive, I have used Cophall Parking for a number of years now when flying from Gatwick and have been consistently impressed with them.

N.B. for all fellow cynics, I am not connected with the firm other than being a satisfied customer and I do not sell kitchens.