honda crv executive - we buy any car - thebrush

after giving them the online details of my 05 reg crv they offered £2925.then during a phone conversation i mentioned that the sat nav disc required upgrading.available on e bay for around £30,they immediatly knocked £400 off the price and i told them where to go!

honda crv executive - we buy any car - daveyjp
Well buy an upgrade off ebay and you are £370 better off. Dodgy satnav discs can wreck the system completely, as a few Jaguar owners have found out.

then these cowboys would knock the £370 off for bird poo on the windscreen or dirt on a wheel , they will NEVER pay anywhere near what they first quote,,,,,

honda crv executive - we buy any car - RT

then these cowboys would knock the £370 off for bird poo on the windscreen or dirt on a wheel , they will NEVER pay anywhere near what they first quote,,,,,

Plenty of people have described their cars accurately and been paid the first quoted figure without any deduction - most people describe their cars through rose-tinted glasses so of course they don't get the full amount on examination.

my car was described in great detail no rose tinted glasses not one other defect or fault,simply an upgrade of a sat nav disc.then again maybe they would need the sat nav to take the car direct to the car auction.Which is what i did,it sold for £3350.00,alls well that ends well

honda crv executive - we buy any car - alan1302

my car was described in great detail no rose tinted glasses not one other defect or fault,simply an upgrade of a sat nav disc.then again maybe they would need the sat nav to take the car direct to the car auction.Which is what i did,it sold for £3350.00,alls well that ends well

How did you sell yours?

honda crv executive - we buy any car - oldtoffee

>>>>then these cowboys would knock the £370 off for bird poo on the windscreen or dirt on a wheel , they will NEVER pay anywhere near what they first quote,,,,,

What fees did you pay the auction people? Maybe if you lie about your car webuyanycar start knocking money off but that's not my recent experience. They paid full trade price for my wife's Fiat 500 and it had a couple of scuffs on alloys and a dodgy glass roof but they paid what their web offer price was less the £75 admin fee. After a good look, a very good look and a very short test drive. Better than I would have got at the Fiat dealer and nicer people to boot. I'd recommend them and I never thought I'd say that.

Edited by oldtoffee on 12/02/2014 at 21:27

honda crv executive - we buy any car - xtrailman

I had a good offer from wbac, but it was an inquiry not a serious one, just to get a valuation.

Two months later (after xmas) i thought i would get another quote, but this time a serious enquiry as the first quote was quite good.

Next quote had dropped from £13K to £11K, i was gobsmacked, two weeks later when that offer had expired i took another quote, offer was down again to £10.5K.

After that i lost interest in the company, i'd also read that they never pay the price they quote?

Anyway a private buyer payed me £12K for a quick sale.

honda crv executive - we buy any car - barney100

Made me laugh when I put mine on....£178.