Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - alwynn

Hi, can anyone help me with a radio code please. The radio number is M022322, bought this 3 mths ago and previous owner had no paperwork or manual so I dont know which Ford garage it originally came from. Many thanks for helping me

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - Galaxy

Your radio code should be 7147

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - alwynn

Thanks so much for your quick reply - it works!! and when I pulled the radio out it was written on the top haha.. Many thanks, great site.

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - jojo321

Hi would you be able to help me with my code? Ford streetka serial number M006825

Thank you

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - Sasbme

Hi - could you possibly tell me my code too?

I think my serial number is M501535 or M031625 - as these are the only 6 numbered details with my documents (neither of which started with an 'M' though).

Thanks

If the numbers don't start with an "M" (or a "V") then I'm afraid they aren't the serial number!

You can try pushing buttons 1 and 6 together and turning the radio on. This might bring up the serial number. Sometimes 2 and 6 or 2 and 5 works, too.

Failing that I think you will need to obtain some radio removal tools so that you can pull the radio out of the dash slightly to read the serial number on the radio itself.

In the extremely unlikely case the numbers you've given are correct, the relevant codes are:

M501535 - 6526

M031625 - 0582

Edited by Galaxy on 22/07/2014 at 19:20

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - fenellanewton

My serial number is M004455

Thanks in advance

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - SeveGarcia

Happy New Year

My serial number is M001919

The battery was disconnected when I had a new clutch fitted

Many Thanks

If you read the post immediately above your own one it will give you a link which will give you your radio code from the serial number (and it's free!)

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - misskb
Hi I was wondering if you could please find out my code too? I had a new battery yest. I don't think I know my serial number but I pressed 1 and 6 on the radio and it says 50701490.

Thanks so much

Kathy X

That's not the serial number, I'm afraid.

If you keep 1 and 6 pressed then the radio should scroll through several numbers, one of which will be the serial number.

The serial number will be in the form of:

M123456 or V123456, where 123456 is any six digit number. They always begin with an "M" or a "V"

The serial number can also be obtained by pulling the radio out a few inches from the dashboard and reading the number on the white label which is stuck to the casing, but you'll need a set of radio removal tools to do be able to do that.

If the serial number begins with an "M" then you can work out the code yourself using:

www.pumapeople.com/decode.php

However, if it begins with a "V" then I'm afraid you can only obtain the code from a Ford Main Dealer, or, alternatively, there are people on Ebay who claim they can do them for a fee.

Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - misskb
Thank you so much for replying. I'll have a look after work and see if I can get a different code. I hope so :) I don't have any radio removal tools so I'm hoping a number will come up that will be the serial number and it begins with M :)

Thanks again

Kathy X
Ford StreetKa - Radio Code - Gavgo

For Ford V Radio Codes. You can get them here >www.onlineradiocodes.co.uk/ford-radio-codes