Xsara Picasso 1.6 HDi 110 (2004) - Gearbox swap between Citroen, Peugeot 1.6 HDi 110? - grayman

I almost certainly have to replace the gearbox on my Xsara Picasso 1.6 HDi 110 (late 2004) -- and would expect do clutch at the same time (75k miles; also it is a bi-mass flywheel).
Cost is a very big question so second-hand gearbox is my only option.

I understand the same clutch is used on the models I list below - can you tell me if the exact same GEARBOX is also swapable between any of these models and mine?
Or any other car I have not listed?

Clutch common to 1.6 HDi 110 bhp models of:
CITROEN Berlingo, C3,C4,C5,Xsara Picasso;
PEUGEOT 1007,206,207,307
Is the gearbox also common to any of these?

Many thanks!

Xsara Picasso 1.6 HDi 110 (2004) - Gearbox swap between Citroen, Peugeot 1.6 HDi 110? - grayman

Ok - big surprise: on dismantling, it is a collapse/destruction of the interieur of the dual-mass flywheel... in one moment on one clutch change from normal to 'zero'... a PLASTIC component ! [Well, if it is made of plastic.... (ok there is also destruction of the attachment points of the spring carriers (metal) but on first view it is the plastic that 'went' that allowed the metal to follow it...)]

If you are interested - I hope to follow this with some pics.

Otherwise - happy motoring! (and I must pay 1100€ /£850 for my nice piece of plastic...)

Thank you, Mr manufacturer...

Xsara Picasso 1.6 HDi 110 (2004) - Gearbox swap between Citroen, Peugeot 1.6 HDi 110? - Cyd

that's dual mass flywheels for you!!

have you looked around for a solid flywheel conversion?