Hyundai Dealers - beufighter

Hello.

As a newbie to this site I was using the 'search for a good garage' facility for good Hyundai Garages.

The details for Manchester are out of date.

1. Hatfields that was on School Lane, Heaton Chapel, Stockport. Closed late 2010. They out grew the premises They transfered all there Hyundai service to the BURY branch with the promise to 'find another site' in Stockport. We customers are still waiting. This was such a shame as there service was first class. Now it is an extra 15 miles to travel.

2. A company called Sterling was listed for Bury New Road, Salford. This is now also closed and the dealership is now transfered across the road to 'VANTAGE' Hyundai. Their service leaves a little to be desired and not in the same league as Hatfields.

Hyundai Dealers - Avant

Many thanks for the information.

No use to you, but anyone near enough to High Wycombe might be ointerested to know that we had a very good experience buying a new Hyundai i10 for my daughter at Platts Hyundai - family owned and very good all round.

Platts' Ford dealership in Marlow seems equally helpful - it's quite rare to find a family-owned Ford garage as most of them are glass palaces run by chains..

Hyundai Dealers - daveyjp
Hyundai were featured on Back to the Floor a few weeks ago. It was obvious they were struggling to keep up with demand throughout the whole business.

This may now be being turned round in some areas of the business, but dealership presence is taking time to catch up. Car dealers have quite specific requirements in terms of location so if the sites aren't there they can't open.

Our local Ford dealer was split in two to also deal with Hyundai (the other local Ford dealer did the same for Kia) and another outlet is in a former Audi dealership which was vacant at the right time. Both were very busy when we were looking for our i20.
Hyundai Dealers - daveyK_UK

I was pleased to find the Hyundai dealers in Liverpool (the one not far from the motorway link road) has closed down, they where dreadful.

Johnsons have taken it on and built a new showroom next to there Toyota and Lexus showrooms.

Johnsons toyota are not the cheapest for servicing but they do provide a good service.

The other awful Hyundai dealers where Ryders of Warrington.

Had nothing but bad experiences with them.

Saying that, they where perfect in comparison to Chapelhouse Citroen of St.Helens.

Hyundai Dealers - Basser

HI, I went to Ryders Warrington myself and was not impressed, I spoke to a friend who advised me to go not to far away to Northwich. TWG Nortwich who are joint Nissan/Hyundai dealers, in fact they say they are the oldest Hyundai dealers in the country,

I found them very good and ordered a brand new Style Nav i30 off them and was very happy with the whole experiance. 2 weeks wait for the car and 4 months on very pleased with it.

Hyundai Dealers - oldtoffee

I second Avant's comments about Platts. Bought my Santa Fe elsewhere so only used them for servicing and warranty but very professional and switched on compared to another one close by.

Could do with a few more Hyundai independents about - bit like rocking horse eliminations.

Hyundai Dealers - beufighter

Further to my last comment on Hyundai dealers. Vantage have indeed opened a 'new' branch in Stockport. Details on the the 'website'. Very impressed by the team at this site.