JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - Tally

JCT600 have taken over the 3 Audi dealerships near me and as i have just bought my first Audi i wondered what they were like as a dealership and if anybody has any experience with them

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - jc2

Looks like Ford and Renault are the only makes they're not dealers for!!

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - Collos25

They do not have one or two makes including Citroen and Toyota I believe.

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - daveyjp
Mr Jack Tordoff's outfits have certainly spread their wings from humble beginnings in Bradford, where 'JCT alley' still exists. A street of dealers all JCT (BMW, Pug, Mazda, VW, Seat and a couple of others) and all at the other side of town from the other main franchises. The original showroom is still standing, but is used as an office.

They also have the Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls franchises in Leeds and they also run a leasing and hire operation.
JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - Collos25

The original garage where Jack started working for his father is now demolished he thought selling cars was preferable to mending them and getting your hands dirty and the rest is history.

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - Bromptonaut

One of their early expansions was to Rawdon where they took over Rhodes Garage at Green Lane crossroads in late sixties.

Sold Datsun for many years, usually had several outside on the year's new plate from mid July onwards.

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - 72 dudes

Big focus on customer service, but fail to put it into practice when problems occur - at least that's my experience with JCT600 Mazda in Leeds. 200 miles away but they had the spec/colour/mileage I wanted.

My not quite 4 year old MX5 I bought from them turned out to have rusty inner rear discs - it was something I didn't check as the car was a Mazda approved used car - but when I sent them photos a few weeks later, they said it wasn't like that when it left their workshops. Anybody could see that this rust had built up over time.The local Mazda dealer here said it would not have left their workshop in this condition (but then they would, wouldn't they?)

Then when I had the discs fitted down here, the garage found that the car had been sold to be without the locking wheel nut key. JCT600 did however reimburse me for the set of new wheel nuts I had to buy as a result.

Could have been a one-off, but I was left feeling that they are very much volume driven and the after sales leaves a lot to be desired.

JCT600 have taken over Audi dealerships - shami

I bought a new A4 cab from their wakefield branch. 3 months later the steering rack was making a racket on full lock. After replacing the rack once the problem was still there. I was so frustrated after 6 months i spoke to their Commercial Director who basically implied I was lying and didnt want to know. I sold the car after three months and never went back there. I've heard they concentrate on hard selling.

Edited by Avant on 08/05/2013 at 01:13