Mazda 3 - AC/Climate control takes a while to work - balleballe

I recently gave my car in to a New Halford Autocentre as they were offering half price servicing as an opening offer

SInce I've had the car back i've noticed that the fan/blower for AC/Climate control doesnt start straight away. Sometimes it takes 30 seconds, sometimes 3 minutes.

If I turn the Climate control dial to 'full' it doesn't make a difference so I know it cant be a resistor problem.

Firstly - is this likely to have been caused by Halfords?

Secondly - could it be the relay or something electric?

Mazda 3 - AC/Climate control takes a while to work - Oli rag

In the cold weather, my nissan's climate control fan won't start until engine temp has risen, this can take anything up to 5 mins depending on ambient temperature.

Mazda 3 - AC/Climate control takes a while to work - madf

The climate control on my Jazz will not work until the engine cold warning light goes off - about 3/4 mile in this weather...

In January when it was snowing/icy it started straight away, so I dont think my Mazda has the same feauture unfortunantly

Mazda 3 - AC/Climate control takes a while to work - elekie&a/c doctor

Really can't see any connection between a service and operation of the climate control.Did they change the pollen/cabin filter?

They 'inspected' the pollen filter which im assuming means removing it to have a look