Rights when buying a car - Blue_2022

I brought a car from a dealer, just under 2 months ago, since then its had numerous issues that didnt present themselves during the test drive, around a few weeks after purchase the car starts to misfire and judder, so repairs were done and it was cured for a few weeks, now the car is useless, engine lights on like a christmas tree, limp mode and the car misfires, and drives like rubbish, the garage have been helpful so far and paid for some repairs but ive also shelled out quite a bit, I just feel this soon into buying it and spending quite a bit of money buying the car, its not really ideal, ive lost all faith in the car now, what are my rights on the matter? thanks for any input.

Rights when buying a car - Theophilus

What is the car, what is it's age and mileage, and roughly how much did you pay for it?

Your expectations may reasonably be higher for a newer car than for one which has been around the globe a few times and developed normal "wear and tear" issues.

Rights when buying a car - Crickleymal

Might be better in the legal section of the forum. But I'd be thinking about rejecting it.

Rights when buying a car - _

Might be better in the legal section of the forum. But I'd be thinking about rejecting it.

Done

Rights when buying a car - Gerry Sanderson

If your LA supports a Trading Standards Dept have a word with them.

Elswhere google Consumers Rfghts Act 2015 read and inwardy digest

dvd