Honda - Concept cars - Bolt

Honda Made a Tesla Cybertruck Clone, and It Looks Better Than the Real Thing – Review Geek

Would anyone buy this if they made it into production?

Honda - Concept cars - RichT54

Amazing lack of curves. Would I buy one? no way!

Honda - Concept cars - badbusdriver

Honda Made a Tesla Cybertruck Clone, and It Looks Better Than the Real Thing – Review Geek

Would anyone buy this if they made it into production?

Definitely

Would I?, no!

Honda - Concept cars - Sulphur Man

With the new HR-V, Honda design seems to be moving toward the small-windows, high waistline look.

The article is rubbish though - the Cybertruck is still automotive vapourware. Honda isnt ripping off anything that exists in production form.

Honda - Concept cars - badbusdriver

The article is rubbish though - the Cybertruck is still automotive vapourware. Honda isnt ripping off anything that exists in production form.

Yes, it is rubbish. If for no other reason than these words, "Honda made a Tesla Cybertruck clone"

Maybe the word clone means something different to the author of the article, but as far as I am aware it means an identical copy. The Honda looks nothing like the Tesla, either in detail or in overall proportions. Yes, it does have an abundance of straight lines, but you might aswell say, "Honda have made an Aston Martin Lagonda clone" (the William Towns one).

Honda - Concept cars - alan1302

Yes, it is rubbish. If for no other reason than these words, "Honda made a Tesla Cybertruck clone"

Maybe the word clone means something different to the author of the article, but as far as I am aware it means an identical copy. The Honda looks nothing like the Tesla, either in detail or in overall proportions. Yes, it does have an abundance of straight lines, but you might aswell say, "Honda have made an Aston Martin Lagonda clone" (the William Towns one).

It's a 'futuristic' looking vehicle - which the Cybertruck is as well. Plenty of cars that look like it in sci-fi films and artworks.