Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - Foru2
I’ve got a tyre pressure warning light showing which won’t go off?
Any ideas what the correct pressure is for a 2011 Polo 1.2tdi?
I thought it was 32 but I may be wrong?
Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - RT

It should be on a sticker on the driver's B-post, visible when the driver's door is open.

Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - SLO76
Have you reset the system?
I haven’t reset the system. I’ve just bought it so maybe the dealer did when doing their checks.
I looked at the area on the door but there was no label with tyre pressure guidance
Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - Bolt
I haven’t reset the system. I’ve just bought it so maybe the dealer did when doing their checks. I looked at the area on the door but there was no label with tyre pressure guidance

My sil Polo 2009 is between 30psi and 35 under full load, but depending how accurate the air pump is may need anywhere in between

Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - elekie&a/c doctor
Handbook or inside petrol flap should have the info . Reset button in front of gear lever or inside glovebox .
You think it’s best to just reset it then?
Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - SLO76
Open the glove box, you’ll see the reset button there. Switch the ignition on, don’t start the engine and press and hold the reset button until it bleeps. The system will reset. I had a 1.2 TDi Match for 5yrs, the alloys become porous as they age and I had the check tyre pressures and reset it regularly.

Edited by SLO76 on 07/12/2021 at 11:24

Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - Andrew-T

Just shows the value of relying on a simple pocket pressure gauge ... (assuming these hi-falutin electronic gadgets don't prevent that, of course :-)

Got no handbook with it and can't seem to find one for 2011 online

Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - catsdad

Welcome to the site. I don’t know what you Googled but sticking the year and model in.got pages of matches where you can find the tyre pressures depending on model, reg and tyre sizes.. For example Kwikfit website (or other similar ones) you can put your reg in for a specific value. As already said it will be in the range of 30-35.
I assume the system works on monitoring the wheel rotations rather than actual pressure so as long as you have the same pressure on both wheels across an axle and reset the system you should be OK if the tyres hold their pressures.

Thanks. Just got to work out how to reset it now.
Doesn’t seem to be a reset button on the dash or near the gear stick
Volkswagen Polo - Tyre Pressure - catsdad
Again Google is your friend. It's in the glove box.