Hyundai Ioniq 5 - Moving to an Hyundai Ioniq.. Where to lease? - Steve Devlin

Morning all, I'm looking to move over to all electric and like the Ioniq 5.

I'm new to leasing and also electric cars.

Do any of you seasoned pros have any tips that you could share with me...

Wheres the best place to lease one of these from? Are there likely any deals or offers coming through that might be worth holding out for?

Many thanks, Steve.

Hyundai Ioniq 5 - Moving to an Hyundai Ioniq.. Where to lease? - mcb100
You may be better in a more EV focused forum than this one, maybe an Ioniq owners group on Facebook?
Availability may be a factor, with long lead times on lots of EV caused be Covid/Brexit/Microprocessor shortage - just because a broker is quoting you doesn’t mean they can get hold of a car within a sensible timeframe.
Hyundai Ioniq 5 - Moving to an Hyundai Ioniq.. Where to lease? - Ethan Edwards

Kia's version the EV6 STARTS from 41 grand. Sorry but that's crazy money. I don't care how fandubbydozey it is. You need to decide what's the max range for minimum cost ,coupled with a vehicle that you can live with. What do you want from your EV? Do you need to pay for 326miles would less suffice? 200 or so? Is tge vehicle big enough for you, family, pushchair and the dog etc.

Go test some alternatives eg Hyundai Kona or VW id4 Skida Enyaq etc. There's a lot of models coming out. Even a used Tesla perhaps?

I started the journey by considering what was my longest regular journey. Would the boot fit my dog...then fo I have off-street parking? Can I have a 7kw charger fitted at home? It's the wall charger that makes it feasible. Since public charging costs more. What's your main fuse rating? Mine's 100amps, go look at your meter to find it. Do I have any room on my consumer unit for another elcb? Will I have to have a thick armored cable installed and will they need to dig up my front garden? Lots of factors. Look up OLEV grant requirements, will the car dealer chip in for your home charger? This is not a complete list but just things to consider before you start. Watch some YT videos on the subject. Best of luck.