Mark’s video reviews - MarkNichol
Hey everyone,

I’m putting my work here for the time being, if you’re interested: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqINgzchX89Kmrbe4__gwqQ

Thanks. Take care.
Mark’s video reviews - alan1302

A nice piece of spam...lovely

How is it spam?
PS. If you like my work I’d really appreciate a subscribe on the channel and a like for the videos - it all helps. Thanks a lot.
Mark’s video reviews - alan1302
PS. If you like my work I’d really appreciate a subscribe on the channel and a like for the videos - it all helps. Thanks a lot.

It's spam as you are not paying for your advertising and against site rules...which you should know.

Ha! Give over.
Mark’s video reviews - Avant

Alan, in this case that's unfair. People have been asking what's happened to Mark's reviews (there's a thread in the General section) and he's simply answering the question.

Mark - as I said in the other thread, as moderator I wish you the best of luck on behalf of the forum (well, most of us anyway). Please carry on the good work.

Edited by Avant on 24/03/2020 at 10:31

Thanks very much Avant, appreciate it. :-)
Mark’s video reviews - Random

All the best Mark, tough times for us all now!

Mark’s video reviews - expat

Good for you for getting off your backside and trying to do something new. If manufacturers don't want to let you have a car to review tell us which ones they are. That will send a message to us all. Another thing that would be good is if you could give us an idea of costs for common spare parts and servicing.

Mark’s video reviews - gordonbennet

Another thing that would be good is if you could give us an idea of costs for common spare parts and servicing.

Good point that, don't suppose you want or need any suggestions Mark, but there is a niche (probably several) not being served out there.

Mark’s video reviews - Theophilus

Will future reviews be any more informative about the downsides of the cars being "reviewed", I'm afraid I've always found Mark's reviews too anodyne and uncritical, and had stopped viewing them some time ago.

Anodyne and uncritical? Ha! You're obviously confusing me with someone else, my friend. youtu.be/5ez9Rgveuvk

Hey. Always happy to take suggestions, criticism, praise, hurtful name-calling...whatever. :-D

Thanks! M.

Mark’s video reviews - SLO76
Best wishes, good to see you moving onwards and hopefully upwards. Tough times for the motor trade.
Mark’s video reviews - veloceman
Welcome back Mark.
Always enjoyed your reviews.
Looking forward to seeing you on discovery Chanel soon.
Good luck.

Mark on Discovery Chanel? Fragrance de Nouveau-chateau perhaps.

Mark’s video reviews - Old.Roverboy

Although I have an awful feeling that I precipitated some of the changes.. for which I do formally apologise, If Mark Nichol finds a platform that suits him, Well done, just not for me.

Mark, Best wishes and Bonne Vent!

ORB

No, you definitely didn't, ORB.

Yeah, rest easy ORB. You didn't. For the record I had nothing to do with your temporary break from the forum here. As far as I'm concerned you're entitled to your opinion no matter how much I might disagree with it. No need to apologise at all, but apology absolutely appreciated nonetheless.

Take it easy. Mark. :-D