Any marvel movie fans here? - Sarah kingsley

Wondering if there are any MCU fans here. Im a huge MCU fan.

Any marvel movie fans here? - gordonbennet

Catch them on Netflix, just finished the second series of The Punisher, which takes violence to another level.

Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Defenders, Iron Fist, of those we liked Luke Cage best.

Daft, yes but lots of fun.

By the way, we eventually managed to extract ourselves from Sky..which proved about as simple as leaving the EU or Hotel California..and now with the bargainous Netflix and Amazon Prime subscriptions find that live telly is near enough redundant.

I love luke cage , im not a huge fan of the other shows.

Do you have a favorite MCU movie , hard to pick but mine would have to be infinity war.

Blade series i suppose would be favourite, Elektra and Thor worth watching too.

Suppose i prefer more lone heros than teams.

Looking forward to Equaliser 2 coming to Netflix, Densel Washington is our favourite actor by some margin, Man on Fire being SWMBO favourite film, though she likes Hit Man too, i'm a great fan of The Book of Eli.

We watched Message from the King couple of evenings ago, it's on Netflix and well worth watching.

Iv seen Equaliser 2 , its a fantastic film and a very good sequel to the first one.

I enjoyed it even more than the first. I love Densel washington too. I have way to many faves , sylvester stallone ( fond memories of watching rambo and rocky as a kid with my late dad)

, will smith. Fresh prince was my childhood even though im 20yrs younger than will. I might be young but my fave actors of all time are james stewart i could wach his films all day everyday and john wayne.

Actors today i love johnny depp, benedict cumberbatch , chris evans ( actor the one who play captain america not the one on the radio)

So many good films too. This year apart from avengers endgame and captain marvel im most looking forward to watching the lion king live action. The first movie i ever saw as a kid with dad. I miss him so much i cried when i heard mufasa voice reminded me of dad.

Any marvel movie fans here? - badbusdriver

Blade series i suppose would be favourite, Elektra and Thor worth watching too.

Suppose i prefer more lone heros than teams.

Looking forward to Equaliser 2 coming to Netflix, Densel Washington is our favourite actor by some margin, Man on Fire being SWMBO favourite film, though she likes Hit Man too, i'm a great fan of The Book of Eli.

We watched Message from the King couple of evenings ago, it's on Netflix and well worth watching.

Massive fan of Man on Fire GB, my favourite Denzel film too, your other half has good taste!.......

"A man can be an artist.

In food, or anything, it depends on how good he can be at it.

Creasy's art is death, he's about to paint his masterpiece"

(Christopher Walken)

Any marvel movie fans here? - HeraldG

Have watched new Spider Man movie, and its decent. Anyone miss Tony Stark?)

Recently binge watched Orphan Black, well worth the time...see if 'Helena' is your favourite character too.

Just started Better than Us (Netflix again), it's a Russian production, different and interesting sci-fi.

Any marvel movie fans here? - Engineer Andy

I was mostly a fan of the Iron Man films (the only ones I've seen all of at the cinema) and the better films of the MCU (first Avengers film only, Capt America 2 & 3, Guardians 1). Everything else is rather meh to me, including (I'm sad to say) both the Avenegers finale films. I also don't like the wokeness that has been creeping into the films of late.

Still, better than the ouput on the Star Wars and Star Trek front (never mind the at best ok offerings from the DCEU and rubbish last X-Men film), but that's hardly saying much.

I did enjoy both Deadpool films (I saw the second one at the cinema last year) - they will be supposedly part of the MCU once the X-Men (or is that now going to be X-People [groan!]) have joined following Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox.

I somehow think that we've reached peak enjoyment of the franchise and it's only downhill from here on. Especially after Disney now being reported to the authorities in the US for alleged (and very significant) overstating of revenues to supposedly boost the share price and help gain loans to buy rivals on better terms.

I do miss Tony Stark's wit. The MCU will be greatly diminished without that character and RDJ's excellent acting.

Any marvel movie fans here? - Kyliejenner

I'm also a big fan of MCU. The Marvel is not only popular on film, they also popular on games or mobile games like Marvel Contest of Champions, I love this game ^ ^.

Any marvel movie fans here? - alan1302

I'm also a big fan of MCU. The Marvel is not only popular on film, they also popular on games or mobile games like Marvel Contest of Champions, I love this game ^ ^.

Think they may do some comincs as well :-)

Any marvel movie fans here? - Engineer Andy

Think they may do some comincs as well :-)

They aren't anywhere near as popular any more, as they've gone woke. Many comic books shops have been closingfor two decades now.

Any marvel movie fans here? - Joe-Alex

The Avengers movies kind of lost me around part 3 (whichever one contains the sentient machine (Jarvis?)). I don't recall him been brought to 'life' or the character been introduced at all. I probably missed a film along the way.

Any marvel movie fans here? - Bolt

The Avengers movies kind of lost me around part 3 (whichever one contains the sentient machine (Jarvis?)). I don't recall him been brought to 'life' or the character been introduced at all. I probably missed a film along the way.

I think they made too many films, I would rather see Star Trek, at least most of the time its closer to reality, though I know it hasn`t got as many fans as The Avengers