Chrome blocking Flash - J0HNuk

I play a browser based game every day, and I'm sick of having to enable Flash every time. In settings I can choose 'Block' or 'ask'.

I don't want to be asked, I just want it to be enabled! Is there any way round this?

I'd rather keep using Chrome but I suppose I could use Opera for the game. .

Chrome blocking Flash - Bolt

I play a browser based game every day, and I'm sick of having to enable Flash every time. In settings I can choose 'Block' or 'ask'.

I don't want to be asked, I just want it to be enabled! Is there any way round this?

I'd rather keep using Chrome but I suppose I could use Opera for the game. .

If you ask google it comes up with a list of ways to enable Flash, its not enabled by default as its a security risk!

Chrome blocking Flash - J0HNuk

If you ask google it comes up with a list of ways to enable Flash, its not enabled by default as its a security risk!

I have and all I can find is two options - block and ask. Maybe I haven't got the latest version? I'll check tomorrow.

Chrome blocking Flash - Waffler37

Flash can be dangerous and I don't know of a browser that will run it without a warning. If you have antivirus software installed you might want to google "Browsers" and see if the lesser known ones will run Flash. I would not recommend Tor unless you really know what you are doing.