welding - myhelmetsguide - amanjot singh

If you are looking for best auto darkening welding helmets. Then don’t you have to worry because we have cheap and lightweight auto darkening welding helmets. must visit our website and give your feedback on xxxx

very informative welding blog and i always do mig welding as i have both lincoln and hobart in my garage.

(It ay have been helpful (below) but it's still a feeble attempt at a free advert. Links deleted.)

Edited by Avant on 16/03/2018 at 23:37

welding - myhelmetsguide - tdc

Thanks Amanjot,very helpful.

Spent over forty years plodding away with the old type helmet with different lenses,never used an auto helmet.I give them a once-over every so often on ebay etc,but the range boggles me.

The one I`ll avoid states "arc flashes", in the cons....sounds nasty!

I`ll look at your tig welder blog later.I`m a qualified welder,but believe it or not have only used oxy-acetylene,oxy-propane,stick and mig forms!

Always plenty to learn,especially with being out of the trade for years and only tinkering in my spare time with various projects.Occasionally consider new kit,since oxy-acetylene bottles became more difficult to source.BOC eh!

What has replaced oxy-acetylene for some purposes.I use a 1mm slitting disc in my grinder for cutting most metalwork now,but what of other requirements?

I have an outdoor circular sawbench I`ll need to get the "hot spanner" on soon to free some components off....what`s the cheapest solution nowadays for applying heat for the hobbyist,I wonder?

welding - myhelmetsguide - focussed

"what`s the cheapest solution nowadays for applying heat for the hobbyist,I wonder?"

Probably a Bullfinch propane torch if you don't want the hassle and expense of an oxy bottle to go oxy/propane.

bullfinch-gas.co.uk/blowtorches

My experience is to go for an adjustable regulator not a fixed type.

welding - myhelmetsguide - MauritaSlauson

What are the pros of these helmets?