ford fiesta 1,4 tdci 2004 - no turbo boost after o ring replacement - ßas????

hi to all i have a problem with my car i replace the o-ring injectors and the plastic up to them and now i dont have a turbo boost. i go to my ford dealer here in greece and he told me how my injector its perfect then go for a ride my car and told me how the turbo have a problem i go the turbo for a service and nothing please help me. and thanks for the reply.

ford fiesta 1,4 tdci 2004 - no turbo boost after o ring replacement - Elliott1993
Did you knock anything when replacing the o rings? Or remove any pipes / plugs to reach the injectors better?

Make sure everything is properly plugged in, not sure about yours but most modern turbos rely on all the sensors operating properly for it to spin. Also make sure all jubilee clips are tight on any pipes and that your vacuum pipe going to the actuator doesn’t have any splits.
ford fiesta 1,4 tdci 2004 - no turbo boost after o ring replacement - skidpan

We had a turbo on a Golf that would stop boosting intermittently. Local dealer had obviously seen it before. Engine rock caused the vacuum pipe to close up on occations. Simply re-routed and no more issues in the 5 years we had it after being sorted.

Good morhing to all thanks for the reply guys. I check the everything up to the car the only I don't see is the pressure sensor I change it in a few days. I don't now what happen I go to change and all air and fuel pipes and if I found anything I send to the forum to help and the others with the same problem I hope to find a solution.
I found a solution to my problem injector seals it was damage from the last time I have change the o ring before 120 days. I fix my injectors and now the car is super thanks to all.