who the heck is anandjiranji???? - concrete

This guy wants an agony aunt or a councellor methinks.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Andrew-T

I've already told the mods I find him/her offensive ....

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Middleman

I've already told the mods I find him/her offensive ....

So have I. I did so at around 9am this morning and still all the rubbish is there!

Edited by Middleman on 18/12/2017 at 16:06

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - gordonbennet

He's a complete and utter pain in the rear end.

Would it be worth the forum admin granting mod rights to one of the more sensible regulars who could zap idiotic stuff like that the second they see it, and leave Avant more time for proper modding duties?.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Bromptonaut

Would it be worth the forum admin granting mod rights to one of the more sensible regulars who could zap idiotic stuff like that the second they see it, and leave Avant more time for proper modding duties?.

I'd second that GB. I might even volunteer!!

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - oldroverboy.

I would zap that too, I saw it early this morning, I did volunteer before,,, but not to worry.

Maybe HJ's staff can mod a bit?

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - RT

He's a complete and utter pain in the rear end.

Good idea - it's too much for one person - and have a life as well.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - scot22

That has my vote

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - argybargy

Its becoming really tedious, ain't it?

I inadvertantly clicked on a link posted by what may be his his alter ego, mico, and was confronted by some incomprehensible guff which may have originated somewhere in Africa, but could just as easily belong to a culture on another planet where raging lunacy is the new sanity.

After clicking on it I ran an anti virus scan to be safe, but it really would be nice if these people beggared off and shared their tedious dilemmas and dysfunctions elsewhere.

Edited by argybargy on 18/12/2017 at 18:12

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Engineer Andy

Given the guy is purporting to be some kind of guru, you'd think by now he would've sensed all our 'negative waves', packed up his shop and left.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - oldroverboy.

Given the guy is purporting to be some kind of guru, you'd think by now he would've sensed all our 'negative waves', packed up his shop and left.

If only I could unpost some posts.....

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - focussed

There's another one a bit further down - something about some sort of chemicals.

Why do they bother? Do these m****s think that normal people are going to subscribe to their idiocy?

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - expat

Perhaps some sort of restriction could be put on new accounts. Perhaps no new threads until the account is one month old or maybe one new thread per week only for the first couple of months.

The guy appears to be claiming to be some sort of witch doctor. Perhaps we could get him to put on his necklace of skulls and exorcise the demons from Ford Powershift transmissions and DPFs. Banish electronic parking brakes back to the hell they came from. Turn tailgaters into frogs. The possibilities are endless and that is only before we start thinking about politicians.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Avant

When we started to get multiple spam from the same pond-life, I asked for and was given a 'tool' which I can use to get rid of all the spam from that source at once. It takes about half a minute. The spammer is then automatically banned.

It takes far longer to have to read all the reports of the spam being offensive, and to have to reply to threads like this.

I was out all day so couldn't look at the forum until late in the evening. I agree that it's mildly irritating to have this rubbish clutter up the forum, but it isn't doing anyone any physical harm, and it isn't the end of the world if you have to wait till evening to have it removed. Quite often someone at HJ head office spots it and removes it for us.

Thanks for the offers of help, but I can manage fine as long as we don't get people saying 'I reported it this morning and it's still there this evening'. No spam is as irritating as that.

So just chill out and relax, and have a great Christmas. With two carol services done and three more to play for, I'm going to enjoy it.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - John F

Thanks, Avant. No problem chilling this morning. And a happy yuletide to you too. Peace and goodwill to all men, including 'm****s' with faulty wiring requiring repair. An excellent ethic, requiring no superstitious exclusive belief systems.

who the heck is anandjiranji???? - Andrew-T

And a happy yuletide to you too. Peace and goodwill to all men, including 'm****s' with faulty wiring requiring repair ....

And like sentiments from me too, especially to the Three (or more) Wise Men on here (such as SLO) for their generous advice to all the numpties. :-)