VW Tiguan - Advice please - greenhey

I currently run a Mondeo Zetex 130 tdci and it's OK.

But given increasinf age and decreasing agility I am thinking about my next car having a higher drivers seat. Also a hatch.

I have been thinking about Qashqi Hyundai Kuga . Not bothered about 4wd.

However I hanker after a sunroof and some of these come with one but often it is accompanied by leather interior, which we don't want.

Suggestions?

VW Tiguan - Advice please - Avant

With some SUVs you have to climb up into it, which can be even worse then getting down into a car if you don't bend as easily as you did.

If you've liked your Ford, don't forget the C-Max: this is a good example of a car where you just get in without climbing up or down. The Renault Captur is similar.

Probably the best way to get a sunroof is to find a car and model which has both this and leather seats as an optional extra rather than standard. That way you can specify one but not the other.

VW Tiguan - Advice please - RT

With some SUVs you have to climb up into it, which can be even worse then getting down into a car if you don't bend as easily as you did.

If you've liked your Ford, don't forget the C-Max: this is a good example of a car where you just get in without climbing up or down. The Renault Captur is similar.

Probably the best way to get a sunroof is to find a car and model which has both this and leather seats as an optional extra rather than standard. That way you can specify one but not the other.

We're all different - I struggle with "normal" cars, as did my mother-in-law, but find most SUVs just fine as I just slide across. Most soft-roaders and crossovers will suit most sizes of people, but obviously it needs checking out.

My Subaru Outback, Hyundai Santa Fe and VW Touarerg have been fine - I did struggle with a Toyota LC though!

VW Tiguan - Advice please - badbusdriver

You should consider the hyundai ix20 or kia venga. They fit the requirements you have mentioned, including the sunroof on higher spec models. Not sure whether or not it is only with leather.