Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - thesoupdragon

Hi all, hoping for some advic on a lease deal I have found online that looks way way cheaper then any other I can find. Its a Ford C max 1.5tdci zetec 36 month persoanl lease 15000 miles per year depost is £1403 monthy payment £156 these numbers include VAT

Any advice / comments welcomed

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - daveyK_UK
It depends on which leasing firm you are using

wearcarleasing.co.uk

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - oldroverboy.

If it a lease, beware of th terms and conditions, check yourself for problems by googling "problems with lesing" and also any company names you use.

Is it new, nerly new or used? from a main dealer or elsewhere?

Ah turns out it s a 2015 model

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - RT

Ah turns out it s a 2015 model

So almost 3 years old, in model year terms, as the 2018s will be out in a month or so.

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - Happy Blue!

Does it matter? If you cannot afford to buy a new car then you have to look for alternatives. A brand new 2015 model car on the terms offered seems like a good deal. Presumably it will have a 17 reg so the neighbours won't know, it will have a warranty. At the end of three years, you hand it back.

The questions are: -

• Can you afford it?
  • Does it meet your requirements?
  • Can you do better?

If the answers are yes, yes and no then go for it.

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - Big John

I've been tempted by some of these new car PCH offers:-

www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/pch-offers/

Edited by Big John on 18/06/2017 at 21:24

Ford C Max - Personal Lease deal too good to be true?! - badbusdriver

Hi all, hoping for some advic on a lease deal I have found online that looks way way cheaper then any other I can find. Its a Ford C max 1.5tdci zetec 36 month persoanl lease 15000 miles per year depost is £1403 monthy payment £156 these numbers include VAT

Any advice / comments welcomed

Don't know if this would be of interest, but after looking on the Parkers website (car leasing prices section), I noticed a Kia venga 1.4 petrol available on a 4 year deal. Monthly price is £153 Inc vat with a deposit of just under £1400 and that was with a 15k miles allowance.