Mitsubishi Shogun Sport - Lost the correct tool to remove my wheel nuts - Pamela Killen

Hi. I need new Shoes and pads on my shogun but although I have the correct wheel locking key the wheels have been fitted with security nuts that require a 15mm 10 point star drive to remove them, Ive been been all over the internet looking for the tool but cant find one, can anyone help.

Thanks in advance.

Mitsubishi Shogun Sport - Lost the correct tool to remove my wheel nuts - jc2

Dealer?

Mitsubishi Shogun Sport - Lost the correct tool to remove my wheel nuts - SLO76
I'd be surprised if your garage can't remove them, they will have seen this before and should have a tool or method for removing locking wheel nuts without the key. But I'd have one last look round the car first, especially in the boot. There's loads of wee cubbyholes to hide these things in, especially on an old 4wd wagon like this.

You can buy a removal tool from Halfords for £20 if all else fails though. Just remember you'll need to replace them afterwards as removal will ruin them. www.halfords.com/workshop-tools/tools/sockets-acce...r

Edited by SLO76 on 24/05/2017 at 10:39

Mitsubishi Shogun Sport - Lost the correct tool to remove my wheel nuts - Wackyracer

Is this the tool you need? www.raceways.co.uk/Internal_star_wheel_bolts_adapt...m