KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - oldroverboy.

Second annual service at 17169 miles

No reported problems except 1 rear shock absorber leaking, replaced under warranty no fuss.

No other problems.

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - scot22

Good to hear.

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - Wackyracer

That seems quite a short life for a shock absorber.

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - wazza2004

Agree with the short life of shock absorber. Probably depends on what surface he drives on.

As a matter of interest how do you rate this car? What mpg do you get? I am looking into getting a petrol venga or ix20.

Edited by wazza2004 on 07/03/2017 at 00:17

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - oldroverboy.

Agree with the short life of shock absorber. Probably depends on what surface he drives on.

As a matter of interest how do you rate this car? What mpg do you get? I am looking into getting a petrol venga or ix20.

With the state of the roads in Essex i'm not surprised, (there was evidence of it leaking)

I like the car, it ticks all the boxes for me and is cost effective with the 3 year service pack.

I have seen the standard invoices for the 1st two services £179 and £211 and as it was £309 for the 3 year service pack (but included in the deal) i am happy with that.

Car was valeted too as freebie.. all the dog hair removed from the over mats...

Fuel economy mid 30's locally and 40 on a run, but no egr/dpf etc problems.

Would i recommend.. yes, but avoid the 1.6 for the marginal power increase and the eye watering fuel consumption on the automatic. (but if it is the car you want ignore that)

For me what does it is the excellent driving position and the seating is good. room for us and dog and all sorts of stuff.

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - skidpan

That seems quite a short life for a shock absorber.

But if they identified the fault and corrected it with no arguement why critisise them.

We had excellent treatment from our local Kia dealer when we had the Ceed. Unfortunately they have not make a car that matches our needs when we have made our recent swaps which is why we have bought a different brand for our last 3 cars.

KIA Venga 2 1.4 petrol - After 2nd service - SLO76
I rarely hear any complaints from Kia or Hyundai owners and cars with dealer history that are still under warranty sell for noticeablely higher prices in the trade as it saves on warranty or post sale repair costs. Plus to be honest they rarely go wrong anyway.