BMW F31 320d tourer - NAthan smith
Just picked up my new car above on a14 plate absolutely love it. Been an Audi man but Dubois at first going to BMW but very impressed . Quality of the seats and leather is top notch loads of seat adjustment and lots of toys. Love the puddle under handle lights at night!
BMW F31 320d tourer - RaineMan

Good to hear you are enjoying your new (for you) car. BMWs have ways been superior to Audis in particular the dynamics.

Edited by RaineMan on 05/12/2016 at 20:09

BMW F31 320d tourer - Steveieb
Have the later BMWs improved their handling in snowy conditions. As this was always their Achilles heel compared with Aldi s?
BMW F31 320d tourer - RobJP

The RWD ones are still as terrible as ever. Winter tyres make a huge difference, of course.

Get an XDrive one with winter tyres and it's as good as an Audi with quattro and winters.

BMW F31 320d tourer - RobJP

I hit (tomorrow) 3 years with my F31 325d. Still think it's fantastic.

I got a phone call from someone I know in used sales at BMW today (sure it wasn't a coincidence), they're currently doing some ridiculously good deals on the F11 5 series estate, which will be replaced next year. Good spec 520d, pre-reg with under 100 miles on, £30-32k (list on those cars is £42-45k).

Have to confess I'm interested, the 5 series is a luxurious place to be for mile eating. So he's going to work me out a part-ex price, and see where we're at.

BMW F31 320d tourer - NAthan smith
Yep did look at a 5 series as they are almost giving them away. However find the interiors very dated and think that in 2-3 years when I change again it will look very dated!