Enter Honest John's Kit Competition An awesome prize is up for grabs every week | No thanks

The fan in my car isn't working properly - what might be the problem?

The fan in my car isn't working properly. The temperature of the car is going up to 100 degrees and it only cools down when I put the interior fans on hot. Also, I checked the input pipe and the water in the bottle bubbles, but any other pipe connected to it gets nothing. What is the problem?

Asked on 17 July 2017 by Lee ridout

Answered by Alan Ross
I would suggest that you get your cooling system pressure tested as it would appear that you may have a cylinder head gasket gone.