What's the best product to protect the underneath of my scooter from rust?

I have just taken delivery of a new Vespa GTS 300 and want to protect the underneath from rust which they are renowned for. What is the best product to use?

ACF-50 is a very popular anti-corrosion product. Spray some on a dry cloth and then wipe it on with a clean, dry cloth. We'd advise putting it anywhere water and grime can reach. You don’t need a lot and make sure to wipe any excess off.

Also, get a cover (if your Vespa is going to be sat outside). We suggest an Oxford Stormex one. We reviewed it here, but make sure you get the right size for your scooter: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-oxford-stormex.../