1999 Laguna Starting Problems - sparr
I have a 1.8 RXE Laguna which has the following problem that occours only in Autum winter and spring! (It runs fine in the summer)
Sometimes the car starts without any problem at all, other times it wants to start but just does not get there. If i leave it to run and warm up once started this prevents it cutting out on me after travelling a short distance. Sometimes you cannot even jump it all. I have had the temperature switch replaced.

Another intermittant fault is when driving along you loose power so that it feels as though you are driving with only half of the engine power and it sounds really rough. If you stop turn off the engine and re start it then it runs as normal.
These are intermittant problems but very frustrating ones none the less as each time you go to get in it its anybodys guess as to whether it will start or not.

To add insult to injury i now have a high pitch whine when i turn corners.

Does anybody have any idea as to how i can go about investigating what the problems are, have already had a diagnostic check done and nothing has been stored on the computer memory as to any faults (so i am told!!)
I would be very greatful for any advice.