Ford focus 1.6 Pterol hatchback V reg - Ford focus body control unit - divebuddy

Mys wifes Focus, sometimes has a problem with the front screen heater and rear not working, rear wiper sometimes does not work and the heater works only on number 4. which a auto engineer advised was the resistor pack, which I replaced with a new one, but after a week it stopped working again. They also said the emu was the fault with the other issues. I now believe that he meant body control unit. Can anyone suggest where I can get a replacement unit from, how much and are they easy to fit

Ford focus 1.6 Pterol hatchback V reg - Ford focus body control unit - ForumNeedsModerating

It seems unlikely a 'body control unit' has much to do with a heating or wipers - that sounds more like ESP territory - unless your phrasing is inaccurate.

I'd suggest taking your car to proper Ford garage, rather than getting (it seems) rather vague & unhelpful information as you have done so far from the 'auto engineer' - you could end replacing everything with that approach!