Car dreams - Dipstick
As in yer actual dreams, not "if I had money I'd buy a...".

Do you ever dream about cars?

I dreamed last night I parked my car in a public car park, and when I came back it had a complicated timetable stuck to the rear window on it along with a parking ticket, and in the next moment I realised it had been broken into, and in the moment after that there was actually nothing there but four wheels on axles with no tyres, as the whole body had been nicked.

It was my current car.

Weird.
Car dreams - CraigP
Seems like prophecy of an impending visit to Glasgow, dipstick.

Just avoid the public car park on high street :-p
Car dreams - Sofa Spud
I sometimes dream that I moving a heavy goods vehicle in a confined space with parked cars around me and suddenly I find it keeps creeping backwards however hard I press the brake pedal.
Car dreams - Dipstick
Ah yes, I often have the "I'm driving but the car doesn't respond to the controls" dream. Very very unpleasant indeed that one.
Car dreams - DP
Me too. Usually rolling backwards down a hill towards some kind of sheer drop with no response from handbrake or brake pedal.

I wonder if it's a metaphor for life sometimes ;-)
Car dreams - mike hannon
Me too. Usually reversing or heading for a wall in a multi-storey car park. Weird eh?
Car dreams - LikedDrivingOnce
I have two recurring dreams:
1) I have have a huge garage , and in it are all the cars that I have ever owned. I can go in and pick which car I fancy driving that day.
2) I am driving a silver Mercedes. (I've never owned a Merc - but love the old ones)

I'd love to know the significance of them. I believe that all dreams indicate something about our state of mind, but in a coded form.
Car dreams - Chris S
When I was a kid I used to dream of owning a Chevrolet!
Car dreams - Rob81
I used to regularly dream about a maroon Citroen BX 16RS that had a personality hidden in it's boot! In my dream, I remember being very anxious that someone would say something horrible about it as they walked past and the car would be upset.

I feel embarrased even typing this!
Car dreams - zookeeper
i had a reecent one, me and the FIL losing in too fast on a bend (left hander) so im gunner get mangled first....funnily enough were picking a stove up on sunday somewhere off the m1 j14 milton keynes/ leighten buzzard..
Car dreams - bell boy
i had a dream of driving into a river
the rubber mattress helped
Car dreams - Lud
Quite a long time ago now, I had a series of 'falling dreams' in which I was perched on the roof of a double-decker bus hurtling down a steep hill with sharper and sharper curves. At the third or fourth bend the bus would start to roll and I would wake up.

Sounds absurd when you're awake but was quite sweat-makingly convincing in one's kip...

Even earlier but in real life, not a dream, along with other CCF cadets from my school, I was driven standing in the back of an army 3-tonner by a crazed young squaddie at breakneck speed down just such a road near Castlemartin in Pembrokeshire. May have been one of the sources of the dream, but probably not the most important one.