03 1.4 Where is the cabin filter? - stevek
I have sorted out a problem with water coming into the drivers side via the heater air inlet as leaves had blocked the drain channels in the bulkhead. When I took off the housing attached the the bulkhead it has a small aperture which I thought (wrongly) was the pollen filter. When I went to buy one they all referenced a much larger filter and this would not fit anywhere on the car.
Its only a base model Lupo so I was wondering do only the a/c versions have cabin filters fitted?
Appreciate any comments to help?

Also as a side question what is the best way to dry out the carpets on a car that have been saturated with water? I mean maybe 1/2 inch of water above the carpet level. Of course I have taken out the lower underlay and sound proofing to dry but the carpet is not easy to remove without cutting and I'm a little loathe to do that.

Thanks
03 1.4 Where is the cabin filter? - Pugugly
www.puravent.co.uk/filters/display_filter.php?id=1...9
03 1.4 Where is the cabin filter? - stevek
Unfortunately this website is incorrect and I already checked it. There is no filter housing and only 3 screws on the cover.
03 1.4 Where is the cabin filter? - VR6
I've never owned a Lupo, but have owned 4 VW's, and the pollen filter is always under the scuttle panel. Have a look at the following website (links to someone selling pollen filter housing), as it shows the pollen filter insitu.

The person writing the advert also states 'they were never fitted to the Lupos apart from the GTi or if you had AC'

tinyurl.com/ygjtclz