Removing superglue from bodywork? - almac
When trying to repair the petrol filler flap on my son's Megane I have managed to get it on to the bodywork as well.
A forum search indicates acetone would remove it, would still hold for paintwork?

Thanks as always,

Alan.
Removing superglue from bodywork? - Old Navy
Very hot soapy water will soften and remove it with a bit of perseverance, bit kinder to the paintwork.
Removing superglue from bodywork? - Hamsafar
You can buy superglue/cyanocryalate remover, I have some at it works well, I used it on a dashboard and it didn't affect it. It is not solvent based, seems more oily if anything and smells of banana. You can buy it in shops with a good glue range such as B&Q or Homebase, maybe Halfords.

I think acetone would affect the paint more than the glue.
Removing superglue from bodywork? - Dutchie
Don't use acetone good for nail varnis remover .
Removing superglue from bodywork? - R2-CMax
First, know your adhesives. I assume when you say "superglue" that it's a cyanoacrylate? In which case hot water should soften it. But if you had to mix 2 components then it's probably an epoxy resin you have a different problem.

Also, some cyanoacrylates have pretty poor resistance to water and extremes of temperature, so if the repair you've made will get wet, or hot/cold from the car getting hot in summer then you may find the repair doesn't last.

If you're going to try anything stronger than water, experiment on an unobtrusive area of paint! The solvents like acetone and i-propyl alcohol (propan-2-ol) dissolve a wide range of chemicals and that might include car paints.

Removing superglue from bodywork? - almac
Another success for the backroom! I alternated between hot soapy water and the superglue remover and it worked. At times I thought I was doing more harm than good but a "t-cut" and a wax afterwards and the (black) paintwork looks just fine.

Again, thanks.

Alan.