Any seen on the road yet? - RicardoB
I keep looking at pics and the website and thing "Hmmmm, nice", but apart from one on a dealer's forecourt, I don't think I have seen one on the road yet.

Then the other day, I walked by another Renault dealer and they had one on their forecourt as well. But, it was a really dull grey day weatherwise, and this particular coupe was in that very pale metallic blue/silver colour with a black interior, and suddenly, it didn't look so attractive.

In fact, could it be that as with some other past Renault (and others) daring ideas. it could be a quick flash in the pan and may be quietly withdrawn? "Avantime too", some may say. Shame really, but of course the state of the economy won't help much I guess.

Just a thought really.
Any seen on the road yet? - Cheeky
THey look great, but drive like a pig. I took one out just for fun and it bounced around like a Renault 4. Should have stuck with the GT image and given it a much more cosseting ride. It really was harsh. Shame...
Any seen on the road yet? - tintin01
I thought the black one at our local dealership looked fantastic, but haven't seen one on the road. Seem a bit pricey, but I expect that 3 years down the line they might seem better value. I did wonder if it was a bit like the Hyundai Coupe SIII - looks wonderful but, like Cheeky says, the drive doesn't match up (not that I've driven a Coupe, just going by the reviews).
Any seen on the road yet? - GroovyMucker
Yes, but only in France.

Quite eye-catching.
Any seen on the road yet? - Avant
If they drive like a Porker Cayman that would be good news.
Any seen on the road yet? - RicardoB
Thanks - I would have thought that if it really did bounce like a Renault 4, it would be cossetting and not hard!

Changing subject slightly, have you seen the telly advert for the new Megane where it shows street scenes from past decades? The bit that catches my eye is the one showing the 1960s, where there is a glimpse of a R16. Now, that was another innovative car for its time IMHO...
Any seen on the road yet? - Altea Ego
I have seen one in the flesh and the road, and from most angles its a good looking beast.

However

The megane coupe makes it look like a bulldog chewing a wasp in comparison, that is a really really good looking set of wheels.
Any seen on the road yet? - grumpyscot
Saw one (Laguna Coupe) the other morning at the Sheriffhall roundabout outside Edinburgh. Looked quite nice, but seemed a bit twitchy going round the roundabout.

It certanly looks nicer than the Audi A5 - and probably drives a little further back from the car in front too!

Edited by grumpyscot on 01/09/2009 at 09:56