Honda Roadside assistance - Brentus
Having just bought a new CRV. I am currently contemplating about the 5yr fixed price service. However looking at the Honda Brochure. At the back of the brochure it mentions the many different Honda happiness packages including roadside assistance. Yes the car comes with 3 yrs roadside recovery (AA). The write up in the brochure for roadside assistance quite clearly states. Qualifying customers who have their Honda serviced at one of our participating dealerships will now recieve complimentry roadside assistance. My question is so i take out the 5yr Fixed price serving £830 for the CRV, does that mean years 4 & 5 i get free roadside recovery. When i rung Honda last week they didnt know and said they would ring back (they didnt). Today i rang and i have to say its not as clear as what it states in the brochure. Why is it not so clear, because you have to find out who the participating dealers are. Who qualifies and another question i will be asking in writing is what if i was not to subscribe to a fixed price service deal and subscribed to the dealers service deal or paid as and when the vehicle was serviced would i still qualify for free roadside assistance. Anybody any experience of what i am posting here.