auctions - ex military - bananastand
Friend of mine told me that BCA in Belle Vue, Manchester, auction ex-police and ex-military vehicles every week. Saves a trip to Oxford, as that was the only place I had heard of that did ex-police.

As I remember you used to have to pay to receive an auction catalogue by fax. Now BCA do it free by email. I registered yesterday and they say the october list will be sent soon, but I ain't got it yet!

I have to bust a gut to change my car as when I worked out all the outgoings we got, including everything - mortgage, petrol for 2 cars and 2 spoilt, er, well think of a certain character from Viz called Timmy... it comes to £3K a month, for heaven's sake.
auctions - ex military - perleman
How interesting!
auctions - ex military - Ben 10

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
auctions - ex military - Tron
Best of luck buying from here...

...all thrashed to death, ex police vehicles will be full of holes that cabling etc used to run through and anything ex military will have probably sat in moth balls for years or just been hammered to the end...

No way I would buy a vehicle from this source - save to make it into a banger for a demolition derby!

auctions - ex military - SuperBuyer
Don't forget tho that the police stuff coming through in the next year or so will be police prepared on the production line (well, Vauxhall will be, the facility has been going a year or so now) So no holes for cabling, its all built into the looms.

I quite like the thought of a 2.8T Vectra on a 2006 plate for £5K.....
auctions - ex military - midlifecrisis
I wouldn't and I've spent 14 years driving the things!
auctions - ex military - Armitage Shanks {p}
A Lot of stuff here www.witham-sv.com/

Just East of the A1, Honeypot Lane Trading estate, a left turn about 3 miles South Of Colsterworth, South of Grantham and North of Stamford.
auctions - ex military - krs one
Where did my post go?

I thought it was pertinent and topical.

I hid it, with the comment (for the benefit of the other mods) that it was not relevant, true or funny. I forgot pertinent and topical, it wasn't those either. sorry. Smokie

Edited by smokie on 01/10/2008 at 23:45