Sainsbury's near colliers wood - wotspur
if you know this are you might be able to help.

I am currently driving a hire van, and was driving past this store today(entrance on LHS) via r'bout up towards Colliers wood.

At the end of this road, T.L goes to Colliers wood.

There are 2 other lanes, one allows cars to go straight on, into retails outlet unit, or turn right, the rhl allows for cars to only turn right.

Yes you've got it, I went into the middle lane and signalled right, as I was going around, the person in the rhl, decided to go straight ahead, I only noticed how close they were when I looked in the wing mirror, but I didn't think they'd hit me -on inspection they have damaged the very end of the van.

I went into the estate, via the back entrance and looked for said vehicle, without any luck.

Now what is the chances ,if I go to the police, of them looking on cctv, for the reg no, and me being to claim off them, as I said its a hire vehicle, and excess will be quite steep

have i any chance -cheers
Sainsbury's near colliers wood - rtj70
"have i any chance -cheers "

Probably not as you didn't stop at the time and get details.
Sainsbury's near colliers wood - Westpig
most CCTV is run by the local councils not the police, although they have partnership arrangements, which mean the police can view them in their control rooms

(things like motorway's or Central London for security reasons and similar would be the police)

you could try the local authority, but if i'm honest i'd doubt they'd do it, as they'd be doing it all the time and it would be staff intensive to achieve
Sainsbury's near colliers wood - Pugugly
Surely he'd have subject access in accordance with the Data Protection Act ?

Sainsbury's near colliers wood - Westpig
PU,

I like the thinking.