Endura E/Valencia Sparkplug Seizing. - Toad, of Toad Hall.
There is hope.

After comment last week I decided to try and free the plug from a friends 1.3 Fiesta.

An Recommended garage in the south had been unable to get it out at it's last service.

Incidently there was a lot of rust coating the cylinder head.

Started by removing all the plugs and copperslipping them. The stuck one was still stuck - that springy feeling in the breaker bar was enough warning to not try to hard.

Plus Gas saved the day. The design of the head allowed a nice pool of plus gas to form and over two hours it soaked in nicely. The plug pinged off with a satisfying cracking noise and with very little pressure. The thread of all four plugs was perfect.

--
Parp, Parp!
Endura E/Valencia Sparkplug Seizing. - Carl2
Bostik Never Seez . Far superior to any copper based anti seize products when subjected to this amount of heat . Bit expensive though.
Endura E/Valencia Sparkplug Seizing. - jc
Is Never-seez the nickel based one?;if so it's banned in some countries-Sweden for example.
Endura E/Valencia Sparkplug Seizing. - Carl2
Yes you are correct this is the same product. The can has a number of quite worrying warnings. Just that this stuff is so good on exhaust manifolds etc I do not know of any suitable alternative. I think copperslip tends to "dry out" a bit . I have used Rocol and this seems to be quite good.