Is it me or the site - dxp55
When I look at posts on Discussion forum then hit back button I am taken straight back to listing page but if I hit back button on Technical I get a message up saying words to effect "The page contains POSTDATA that has expired " press OK or cancel - is this my computer or the way this site works.

Dave
Is it me the the site - dxp55
Ooops

Title should have read "Is it me or the site"
Is it me the the site - qxman {p}
I also get that. I also find that the site is unavailable quite often. If I leave it 5 mins then it comes back.
Is it me the the site - normd2
not had the OPs issue but I do find it unavailable quite often or it seems to 'hang' - much worse since the 'upgrade'
Is it me the the site - Lud
I get the thing mentioned in the OP, but not always, apparently at random and in all forums. It isn't a problem. Firefox is a bit different from Mozilla ordinaire but that's the browser not the site.
Is it me the the site - oldgit
This site has been utter carp as far as I'm concerned, over the last week or so. - seems better now (fingers crossed). I have been told by many people to use other browsers or get IE fixed. Seemed strange that it was ONLY honestjohn's website that is/was causing me problems.

Glad to hear that I am NOT the only one, though.
Is it me the the site - 1066
im using firefox and cant use the pageback feature without a postdata message and it hangs most of the time and i'm getting pretty fed up now. ie no better so must a web site problem.
Is it me the the site - maz64
Using firefox 1.5 on Linux (CentOS) and no POSTDATA.

The left arrow button on the right hand side of each post title takes you back to the message listing- does that behave the same way?
Is it me the the site - 1066
the left arrow works to go back but always get postdata warning.
Is it me the the site - dxp55
Well at least it isn't me so I can relax now - I am also using Firefox - must admit I haven't tried it with IE

Dave
Is it me the the site - PoloGirl
Not sure what they will be able to do, but I'll flag this up for you.