Fairer Parking Enforcement? - OldHand
". To improve consistency, for the first time local authorities outside London will be able to issue PCNs by post when camera evidence is available or when parking attendants are prevented from serving notices by violence or driving away!"

I don't view that as an improvement. In fact many of the measures there represent yet another attack on motorists.
Fairer Parking Enforcement? - LHM
yet another attack on motorists.

Strange, but as one who drives according to the Highway Code, I have never felt 'attacked' in any way whatsoever.

YMMV
one who drives according to the Highway Code I have never felt
'attacked' in any way whatsoever.

The point is that this 'evidence' could well be used in an unfair manner. If you drive and have always driven 100% within the Highway Code then you are the only perfect individual I've ever heard of.
Fairer Parking Enforcement? - LHM
The potential to use CCTV footage in an 'unfair manner' clearly has much wider implications - perhaps yet another 'attack' on civil liberties.

As to driving within the Highway Code - it's not that difficult, really!
I don't believe anyone drives 100% within the provisions of the highway code at all times and anyone who claims they are is lying.

Certainly I make an effort to do so but to claim I always do would be untrue.
Fairer Parking Enforcement? - Dwight Van Driver
Spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to make sense of what they are trumpeting:

tinyurl.com/3x2xq7

and very little wiser.

Would gather every thing on hold until the second appointed day 31.3.2008 (reg 4) ?

So we have RTA 88, RTA 91, Transport for London LA Act, Traffic Management Act 2004 etc and a sheaf of SI's to deal with de crim offences adminisetred by LA.

Why the 'L' couldn't we have one Act dealing with all so that we could understand and maybe comply. The hotchpotch means we do not understand so LAs will walk all over rights.

dvd
Fairer Parking Enforcement? - oldbuffer
I try hard as well.