Anyone got a 1007? - andrew_rs
Are there any Peugeot 1007 owners here?
Would be interested to hear your views. I know what the press has said about the car but would like some real world feedback on them.

Thanks
Andrew
Anyone got a 1007? - stunorthants26
I think the fact that it will be hard to find a 1007 owner full stop should tell you alot of what you need to know!
Anyone got a 1007? - Stuartli
>>I think the fact that it will be hard to find a 1007 owner full stop>>

I recently wrote that on the same day Top Gear showed a photo taken by JC of a 1007 because he was so surprised to see one, I also saw one of the Pugs the very same day.

Since then I've seen two more, one owned by someone who only lives about half-a-mile away - had a couple of children in tow...:-)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Anyone got a 1007? - Altea Ego
Loads of second hand ones around, all dirt cheap, all under 11,000 miles. One for sale at 7 grand with 50 miles on the clock

Indicates to me they are all demonstrators, no one wants the things.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Anyone got a 1007? - mike hannon
Rarely seen around my part of France. I saw an ad the other day for a sporty version - why?
Anyone got a 1007? - drbe
Hj had a piece about the 1007 in Saturday's Telegraph. Quite common for people to be unhappy with their 1007's it seems.

Anyone got a 1007? - Armitage Shanks {p}
I haven't seen many (East Midlands) and all except one appeared to be dealer's courtesy cars
Anyone got a 1007? - madf
I looked at one in a showroom. Battery was flat so opened doors manually.

My hernia has not yet recovered:-)
madf
Anyone got a 1007? - s61sw
So nobody is willing to own up to having one then?

S6 1SW
Anyone got a 1007? - stunorthants26
Hoping that one of the 5 or so people who has bought one will visit the BR is a bit of an outside chance :-)
Anyone got a 1007? - Avant
We're all keen motorists here, and maybe we're put off by the road tests all saying that the 1007 is sluggish (new engine not much better) and that the sliding doors are a bit of a gimmick - an answer to a problem we didn't have.

What is it with Renault and Peugeot? They have more electrical gizmos than anyone else, but they make the least reliable electrics. Citroens seem to have more useful innovations which tend to work.
Anyone got a 1007? - IanW1977
I saw one in a carpark and I had to watch the doors opening.
Anyone got a 1007? - andrew_rs
Lol.
11 posts but no owners - guess that DOES say something about how many (few) owners there are indeed!
I was just curious, as aaprt from the apparent low performance, I am not sure what it is that puts everyone off them.

There was a courtesy car in our car park at work a few months back and having had a quick look round it did seem OK and I liked the idea of the doors for access in smaller carparks and for easy of entry - especially for older people.
Didn't drive it though.

Andrew
Anyone got a 1007? - Hamsafar
Somebody has, as one often visits a neighbour, I also saw another one once but it could have been the same one I suppose.
Anyone got a 1007? - Vansboy
Mrs V took part in a pre-launch consumer appraisal type introduction to this vehicle.

They seemed surprised when they asked how much she thought it should be on sale for £7000 wasn't enough, it seems!!

VB
Anyone got a 1007? - AlastairW
A local driving school has one. Must be a novelty for the examiners.
Anyone got a 1007? - Marky Mark
We had a hired 1007 from CDG airport a year or so ago. It was an "upgrade" apparently! Tiny boot, I think it was a 1.4 HDI so was ok on the road, handled ok but was no ball of fire as you might expect given its weight. The doors were a novelty at first but soon became a pain and completely unnecessary for a car of this (or any!) size. French build quality, coupled with complicated mechanics and electrics - you'd have to be brave and/or stupid IMHO.

MM