Cabriolet residuals - Axel
I'm considering changing my Audi A4 Cabriolet, but have been advised that the car would fetch a higher price if I waited until Spring. Is the case, or would I be better selling now (with a slightly lower mileage on the vehicle)?
Cabriolet residuals - ForumNeedsModerating
The 'classic' wisdom one hears is that your first premiss is correct. However, 'canny' buyers we are told , look for their cabriolet in Winter
or otherwise out-of-season - so maybe there are more (serious) buyers hunting right now. So maybe by some inverted logic it will sell more quickly
or profitably now (or maybe not!)

Cabriolet residuals - Carse
I think the whole buying in summer adds value is a myth what I do believe however is there will be more potential customers wanting your car so therefore you have a better chance of realising the price it is valued at.

Hope this makes sense

Carse.
Cabriolet residuals - barchettaman
One chap on here recently got a good price for his MgF ´out of season´.
I sold my Barchetta (sob, weep) this autumn just gone, again, for what I would consider a summer price. But it was pretty mint.
I suppose it´s not too late to wait til spring now. I sold the B as things like the insurance were up for renewal, and it meant I saved 6 months on garage rental... best of luck whatever you decide to do.
Cabriolet residuals - Vansboy
TOO LATE!!

Mrs V had her top off again today (on the Mx5) & the crocus & snowdrops are out too!!

VB