fuel savers - adam f
i was just looking around ebay and i picked up on a load of "fuel savers". there is loads of different kinds on there from plastic things to a guy who you give a couple of quid and he will tell you that something you can buy out of your supermarket that saves fuel. do these things really really work ? i thought having pumped up tyres nd not raging your car round all the time was the best way
fuel savers - Adam {P}
do these things really really work<<

No.

>.i thought having pumped up tyres nd not raging your car round all the time was the best way<<

It is.
fuel savers - Armitage Shanks {p}
1. Snake oil
2. Smoke and mirrors
3, Rubbish

Don't bother! You can save more fuel with a light right foot, minimised braking and a bit of anticipation on the road.
fuel savers - adverse camber
what happened to the ethanol or whatever thread ?
fuel savers - adam f
does anyone know the household product that you add to fuel. i saw a guy seling "the secret" on ebay
fuel savers - bell boy
cilit bang?
fuel savers - Adam {P}
Sugar?
fuel savers - Altea Ego
Domestos?
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
fuel savers - Adam {P}
It's Domestos. I remember reading about it somewhere.

Has to be Mountain Fresh though. Pine Forest makes the car stall.
fuel savers - bell boy
not anything from the ruhr valley though as domestos kills all known germ.............s
fuel savers - Adam {P}
I'd stop now if I were you Oldy; you'll get a reputation as an inane babbler.

(I secretly admire you for it though)
fuel savers - GregSwain
Would save on maintenence though, it'd clean all the cr*p out of the fuel filter, so that's £10 less for the next service! Result!
fuel savers - adam f
Item number: 150039419881

this is the item number on ebay for the household thing
fuel savers - bell boy
Item number: 150039419881
this is the item number on ebay for the household thing

the marketing and design of the bottle must have cost? ....................well

10 pence
fuel savers - psi
hahaha feedback on this one from "donovan5000" and I quote "well what the hell did i expect right"
fuel savers - rtj70
So if someone on ebay told you to put red wine vinegar in your fuel tank you'd do it??? Mad or something.

If there was a household product that did what he claims we'd all know about it.

I can sell you a couple of magnets to stick to your engine. They'll make the oil particles in your engine line up and reduce friction and improve economy by a guaranteed 15% or double that for two magnets. Bargain at £30 each.... Only works for non aluminium engine blocks because the magnet will not attach to say a BMW alloy engine :-)
fuel savers - Collos25
But I can sell you double sided sticky pads for £50 with magnets attached.O I forgot P&P is £25
fuel savers - Armitage Shanks {p}
In the e bay feedback some fool said he put the stuff, whatever it is, into his fuel tank AND his sump. What a plonker!

I put some in gas tank and oil and it started to run better right away.