Gatso Question - Armitage Shanks {p}
Some of them are revsersible and point one way for a few days and then get turned round. If the camera was pointing at you and flashed it probably took your photo. Were you actually speeding? Main beam won't affect things one way or the other. Wait and see if anything turns up in the post in the next 16 days!
Gatso Question - Peter D
They only issue Nips when a fixed ( i.e. from the rear ) Gatso takes images on it's side of the road unless your speed was really excessive. Tge Doppler detector does not discriminate between positive, i.e. approaching, or negative, receeding doppler so the camera is triggered in either direction. Quite a few cameras that are on the other side of the road and in 60 limits ( rural ) the second flash happens when the vechicle is almost in line with the camera and the car is not in the shot. Don't worry about it. Regards Peter

{This will be moved to the current speed camera related thread later today - DD}
Gatso Question - jc2
Isn't two flashes = Gatso;one flash = Truvelo;but they are both accepted as evidence.
Gatso Question - pullgees
Apologies for posting on the wrong forum I should have clicked Discussion. The camera was pointing in the opposite direction to me on the other side of the road. I was going 40 mph leaving a village where for entering traffic there is a 30mph limit hence the camera, but I was still not quite out of the 30mph zone. I have never known a camera to flash oncoming traffic before, that's a new one on me.
Gatso Question - Adam {P}
It does happen.

If it was a GATSO, you're fine. If it was a Truvelo and a bright white flash, you're fine.

Nothing will come of it.
Gatso Question - pullgees
Thanks that's set my mind at rest.