lost keys - Ford Mondeo - mondi
where can i get a replacement key for my ford mondeo??, it has a immobiliser....Help i cant find my keys, who should... i get in touch with..anybody?
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - lboardman32

get in touch with your nearest ford dealer. thay will be abel to help.
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - bell boy
car needs transporting to dealer as said.............sorry.....................its for your own protection in the long term.........stops toerags nicking your car and therefore keeps premiums low for this car.
--
\"a little man in a big world/\"
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - LeePower
Any decent auto locksmith will be able to sort this out once proof of ownership is provided.

The Ford PATS immobiliser ISNT as good as people make it out to be, Its very simple to bypass, Ask anny car thief.
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - bell boy
sorry powerlee but it will be cheaper to take to the dealer than calling out a locksmith and then having to rebuild a key and then clone it, the dealer can do all this in an hour and the charge all in will be reasonable at around £100 west yorkshire prices,the only extra cost is the transportation.
For the man in the street and your average street urchin the pats system is very effective.
--
\"a little man in a big world/\"
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - Pugugly {P}
www.remotekey.co.uk/

Go to the above as recomended by the man in the hat above.
lost keys - Ford Mondeo - jlo
I am suprised you think the Ford PATS immobiliser is easy to bypass. The later ones are listed as thatcham 2 aproval which I think is very secure?

I may be wrong.

CHeers

Jlo