That Nissan Pop-Up! - Victorbox
Sorry, I don't normally complain about pop-ups on this site but that Nissan pop-up is driving me nuts. The roll down one is bad enough but I appreciate this site has got to pay its way. The new pop-up appears on every screen and clicking on it in the hope it will then go away only gives a "page cannot be displayed" error!!!
That Nissan Pop-Up! - frostbite
Never seen it. Use Firefox as your browser!
That Nissan Pop-Up! - SjB {P}
Or simply add a dummy DNS entry in your HOSTS file to stop the name of the ad site translating to a valid IP address, which is what I have done.

127.0.0.0 ad.uk.doubleclick.net

I too accept that the site has to pay its way, and am quite happy to help by clicking some ads, but this one has got ridiculous.
That Nissan Pop-Up! - No Do$h
It's always the Nissan ones that go mad. Dunno why.

Won't apologise as it does help pay for the site. Equally, I won't delete advice on how to avoid it.

That Nissan Pop-Up! - cheddar
Hi HJ,

The campaign could be counter productive if the exposure is excessive to the extent that the target audience are annoyed with the brand in question.

Regards.
That Nissan Pop-Up! - Phil G
Of course I don't see it with firefox but if you are on XP with Service Pack 2 it won't even get past Internet Explorer's new popup blocker!

Good news though if enough people are clicking on it to generate revenue for the site I suppose.
That Nissan Pop-Up! - bimmer-driver
I've never seen any pop-ups on this website