Autoglym EGP help! - redafour
Hi all
This afternoon I decided to give my car the EGP treatment. The first coat went on and came off so the next coat went on..however it has since started raining about 30 mins or so after the coat went on! shall I just wait till the car dries then polish it off? or give the car a good shampoo and rinse?
Autoglym EGP help! - Blue {P}
Once it stops raining I would maybe blast it with a hose to make sure there's no grit on the surface then wait for it to dry and polish it all off. It'll be a bit of a pig to get off but you'll manage.

Shampooing it probably won't remove it, if anything you'll have to polish again with the Super Resin or something I would guess.

Two coats? You are a gluten for punishment, one coat alone takes at least an hour or two to start to cure, that's quite enough for me!

Blue
Autoglym EGP help! - redafour
Thanks for that advice Blue. Yeah maybe two coats was overkill the first one was put on late morning and was given 2.5 hours to cure and came off nice then the next coat went on and it probably had 40 mins or so before the downpour!. I`ll check the forecast a bit more carefully in future!.