Attitudes - glowplug
I've just done a search for parking aids. Thinking that it would enable me to park better, easier and safer. I know what some are thinking - I've read the posts. But, I can park my car well, manouver it easily (power steering) and I do know where it's corners are (405 estate). However I find it increasingly difficult to judge where the other cars bonnet ends, some of todays designs with a steeply raked bonnet on a small car means I can't see the end of it in any of my mirrors when I'm in line with them.
So I guess I will be buying a kit. I wish some drivers would do the same instead of reversing into other vehicles. I also wish these people were encouraged to instead of being ridiculed. Much cheaper for me than a new headlight/bumper/number plate/etc.

Off to Ebay for a kit!

Steve.
Attitudes - VTiredeyes
got a chinese one from ebay. around £40 for a 4 sensor with lickle tv screen to put in car.
its great, you can get halfords bumper spray and it is perfect match for my grey/dark brown bumper on megane s tourer.
make sure you spray around 4-5 very thin coats, leaving 20 mins to dry.
i used an old cornflake box with 4 holes in and poked them thru holes so i could spray around edges of sensors too.
was worried they wouldnt work after, but they work great.