Peugeot Ad - Alfafan {P}
SWMBO is fascinated by the song and singer on the current Peugeot ad (the one where people are apparently ashamed of the car they've got). Final scene where a guy drives into a corn field.

Who's the singer and what's the song please?
Peugeot Ad - PW
Is by the Zutons. Can't remember name of the song- but album is good (in my opinion anyway).
Peugeot Ad - PW
Just looked it up- song is confusion.
Peugeot Ad - tack
Talking of car ads. Have you seen the VW Golf one with a techno version of "Singing in the rain"? with all those crazy dance moves grafted onto what'snames face? I found it incredibly creepy. Interesting and clever.....but.....really...creeeeeeepy!
Peugeot Ad - Adam {P}
It's a very good ad though Tack.

Re Confusion and The Zutons - that song's grown on me so much I've put it on a cd for the car.
--
Adam
Peugeot Ad - tack
A further ad....this one makes me want to punch the living daylights out of them!!! It's the really smug insufferable young couple in the insurance ad where he says "Well, look after the pennies luv" whilst pulling a bunch of flowers off the roof of his car to give to her, or pulling up in busy street outside restaurant for lunch. God...I hate them!
Peugeot Ad - Imagos
A further ad....this one makes me want to punch the living
daylights out of them!!! It's the really smug insufferable young
couple in the insurance ad where he says "Well, look after
the pennies luv" whilst pulling a bunch of flowers off the
roof of his car to give to her, or pulling up
in busy street outside restaurant for lunch. God...I hate them!

Agree with that! there is one ad i really like though but many in BR don't and that's the Bev and Kev saga.. Funny! am i the only one who thinks that?
Peugeot Ad - Chad.R
Have you noticed what the other cars are in that ad? i.e. the ones that their owners are ashamed of.... I have a feeling that they are all Pugs albeit slightly disguised.

1. Car cover with tree branch - 405?
2. 3 cars behind lorry ????
3. Man crying behing the wheel - 306/205?
4. Woman smashing light in car park - 505?
5. Car in corn field - 305?

.......and from the 407 ad series - Is the catchphrase Playtime is over a dig at Renault's Serious playtime ad campaign for the Laguna ?
Peugeot Ad - Imagos
Am i the only one who finds this song irritating?
Peugeot Ad - Chad.R
When I hear the first few bars, I always think of the Doors...