Diamondbrite - Roly93
Has anyone got experience of this or any similar treatments. It is a 2 step paint treatment normally sold through grarages and administered by sub-contract valeters. It is meant to seal the car paintwork and elliminate the need for waxing for up to 7 years.
Diamondbrite - Dynamic Dave

If you do a forum search, (button is where you log in/out) several discussions crop up about it.
Diamondbrite - steveo30
waste of money if you ask me, i work at a dealer and someimes they dont even put it on

if you still feel it would be an advantage to you try ebay, theres usually some on there for less than £20 delivered

id suggest to anyone considering this type of product....DONT bother, just wash the car often as possible and use a good quality wax at least 4 times a year
Diamondbrite - Drivethru
I agree it is a waste of money the dealership I worked for watered it down and the staff weren't trained to apply it properly. I would use Autoglym bodywash conditioner followed by the super resin polish and gloss finish twice a year.
Diamondbrite - Roly93
Thanks chaps !

This is pretty much what I suspected. On more than one occasion, a dealer has tried to sell me this treatment at several hundred pounds. Another cynical money making scheme..
Diamondbrite - steveo30
the salesman gets a good..£100 ish bonus out of it, theyre always keen to push these products
Diamondbrite - J500ANT
eBay normally has these kits for sale (or the equivalent), possibly worth considering for DIY use at £30 or so!

Tony
Diamondbrite - blue_haddock
the salesman gets a good..£100 ish bonus out of it

Not in the dealerships that i know of - more like twenty quid!
Diamondbrite - steveo3002
mr haddock.....ours claim to get that much!! but as we all know car salesmen are good liars

waste of good money anyway