Anyone else heard of this - Civic8
Travelers by rail. Using a local road to park in without any yellow lines.without them knowing. Had their vehicle removed while yellow lines were being installed.Said vehicles were then replaced on the yellow lines..Came back to find parking tickets on them..on some several..I heard this on local radio..But missed the details.I cannot see this being Legal?
--
Steve
Anyone else heard of this - Dwight Van Driver
Seem to recall reading this myself but cannot trace cutting.

So, technically, if the Order has been made at the moment the signs are down then it is in being and offence committed.

Would however look at in detail the power to remove the vehicle and consider tampering. Suspect there are plenty of Regs to bend to achieve.

Goats do Roam in form tonight...

DVD
Anyone else heard of this - Pugugly {P}
Welcome to the Little Britain mode of policing (note lack of capital letter). I'd like to see the Order. Is is it a public road or is it owned by Notwork Rail ?
Sorry to say I didnt hear it all.One reason I asked.
--
Steve
Anyone else heard of this - henry k
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/3667899.stm

Oh not again!
Anyone else heard of this - L'escargot
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/3667899.stm
Oh not again!

He couldn't have had the handbrake on very securely.
--
L\'escargot by name, but not by nature.
This wasnt one car but loads.Handbrake wont make any difference.Jumping rear end of car will move it..
--
Steve
Anyone else heard of this - Avant
I hate to think of the consequences of this on an automatic left in Park.
Anyone else heard of this - L'escargot
This wasnt one car but loads.Handbrake wont make any difference.Jumping rear
end of car will move it..
--
Steve

The report said that Mr Tether's car was pushed, so I assumed that this meant forward or backward, albeit to the end of it's tether.
--
L\'escargot by name, but not by nature.