Toyota Starlet - Value - robZilla
I started working from home 6 months ago and we have decided that we no longer need two cars, therefore I am selling SWMBO's Starlet. I am a bit unsure what to ask for it, having checked Autotrader, simliar cars seem to be advertised anywhere between £800 and £1200, which seems quite high to me, so any opinions welcome:

It is a 1995 M reg Toyota Starlet Kudos 1.3 manual petrol. I would describe it's condition as "very good" to "excellent", although not "mint", after all it's nearly 10 years old. It has recently had an oil & filter change, full valet and had brand new front discs and pads. It has 89k miles on the clock which is below average without being worrying low. It also has sunroof and CD player although no ABS or power steering.

We have had it for about 4 years, her father having had it for about 3 years prior to that. He bought it from Toyota dealer, so I know the history of it really and I have his purchase receipt.
Toyota Starlet - Value - Dynamic Dave

You'll probably have more luck over in discussion

Kick ---> Weeeeeee

DD.
Toyota Starlet - Value - Sprice
I sold a Starlet a couple of months ago, a 1.3 CD, 1996 'P' electric everything, PAS, CD player etc, excellent condition in and out, sold it for £1250. Yours should fetch a grand I reckon, though the sort of people who buy these will want PAS, so good luck!
Toyota Starlet - Value - blue_haddock
I would say on a good day about a grand but most likely 7 or 8 hundred quid.