PCP buying - Dogbreath2
I buy privately and am a bit green at my friends and neighbours shining new company cars.

I was thinking about a PCP contract to buy say a Honda Accord diesel.

I don't really care about not owning the car.

Has anyone bought on a PCP and regretted it? Are the OK?
PCP buying - blue_haddock
If you want to change the car every couple of years and aren't bothered about never owning it then yes it's a good idea.

Only thing to watch out for is excess mileage charges if you go over the mileage and also end of contract recharges if the vehicle isn't in acceptable condition when you return it.
PCP buying - sorrera
As you dont care about ever owning the car, as well as PCP you could try other forms of leasing.
The following web site is quite good at comparing leasing deals, including PCP.
www.contracthireandleasing.com/search-special-offe...p
I had a quick look for you and found an accord diesel sport from £289 (would need to add vat to that price)
PCP buying - NickG
From personal experience I can recommend www.new-car-leasing.com/ and I found Dave Moffat to be particularly helpful.

There have been a number of other discussions about them on this site, and I think overall the feedback is very positive.

They have Leasing and PCP options, and will be able to advise which is best for you.

Good luck.

Nick
PCP buying - DavidHM
This may by now be a little bit out of date and it's possibly not done to quote your own posts but www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=19...9 is a fairly thorough explanation of how PCPs work and how they make money for the dealer quite nicely, thank you.