pug 306 warning light? - jayvee
there is a RED warning light on the top right hand side of the dash on my 306 turbo d 1995, someone told me it is water low level warning ,the water level is ok,the engine temp is ok. there is a sender on the r/hand side of rad (when looking from front)near top, I even disconnected the wiring plug from this but the light was still on! I removed the rad cap and it went off so I bled the system at the heater, the rad top and the small pipe by the fuel filter and ran engine up to working temp, no leaks. this morning light came on and went off again. do I have a faulty light or a major problem?
pug 306 warning light? - Dynamic Dave
It's not the light for water in the fuel filter, is it?

Been discussed quite a few times before; here's one of the more recent ones:-

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=24883
pug 306 warning light? - jayvee
I don't know if it is for the filter, it is red and in the top right of instrument panel with a logo that looks like wavy water with a lid/ cap on, I don't have the owners manual that will show what this is. There is an orange light that is for water in the fuel filter but is this to tell you the filter is obstructed?
pug 306 warning light? - P 2501
This is indeed the low coolant light. I had this come on intermittantly when the bleed screw by the fuel filter began to leak.Replacing this part (about a quid) cured it.

Hope this helps.